Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Great Pumpkin time
Happy Monday ! And this week we are celebrating all things Pumpkin..... At the library this Saturday: Movie 🎥 time...2pm Charl...
-
It's Sunday fellowship time with our church family... Our lesson for today bible journal time. Galatians 6:9 Our fellowshi...
-
It's Free Friday on my blog. Well I did spend a $1 for napkin. I used muti times. My Halloween door hanger! I used a 12 r...
-
Friday's Fave Five #902 Happy Friday from Sunny South Louisiana..... Weather : Some rain but the Hurricane is missing us. But lets ...
-
This Saturday our volunteer firefighters are here Firefighter Ashley will be our guest reader... While out for a walk with her...
-
Christmas is 77 days away or 11 weeks. Christmas is on a Friday this year ... It's Homemade Christmas ornaments.... fabric tree ...
Your card and tag are lovely, I particularly like all the layering you have done on the tag. Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Fundays Challenge. Kate x
ReplyDeleteLovely fall card. Pretty colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Hope to see your lovely art work back here again soon. Judy DT
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at The Paper Funday. I like the way the plaid colours are used on the leaf too.
ReplyDelete