Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday at the library
W elcome everyone to Saturday at our local library. I brought Dot to the library for a visit and Circle time..... If you give a ...
-
Happy Friday and welcome to my home. It's hot today in Louisiana so grab a cold drink and have a break.... https://susanness...
-
Welcome to my home this Friday My five this Friday starts like this https://susannesspace.blogspot.com/ Air conditioner the hea...
-
Welcome friends to anther Monday " Happy Homemaker Monday https://familycorner.blogspot.com/ It's the first Monday o...
-
Christmas in July Ornament Directions : clear plastic or glass ornaments assorted color pain ( bottle paint ) glue and glitter Take t...
-
I am linking to Friday Book Blogger Hop, Book Beginnings, a meme in which readers share the first sentence of a book they are reading, h...
Your card and tag are lovely, I particularly like all the layering you have done on the tag. Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Fundays Challenge. Kate x
ReplyDeleteLovely fall card. Pretty colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Hope to see your lovely art work back here again soon. Judy DT
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at The Paper Funday. I like the way the plaid colours are used on the leaf too.
ReplyDelete