Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pets : Cats and Dogs
Pets : Cats or Dogs or Both ? In my family its both. cats and Dog that we love. These are made from a cute Pets cardstock pack. ...
-
Happy Friday and I'm glad to welcome you to my blog. The week has been pretty quiet in our little town. But I'm always thankful for ...
-
Happy Friday ! Just some of my favorite things. This Valentine Day ! Chocolate cake. I love chocolate cake. And especially ...
-
Happy Friday and welcome to my home. It's hot today in Louisiana so grab a cold drink and have a break.... https://susanness...
-
It's Christmas in July with Dollar general $1 craft kits. Don't miss the cute craft kits that can be found on the seasonal aisle. T...
-
Welcome friends to anther Monday " Happy Homemaker Monday https://familycorner.blogspot.com/ It's the first Monday o...
Why not both when your cards are so cute! Love the cat image and the colors are so bold! Thanks for playing along with us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
ReplyDeleteKathy DT Member CIC
These are so much fun. Love both your cute cards. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!! Kanan - DT
ReplyDeleteBoth of your cards are ADORABLE!!! I love the cat image and how you framed the sentiment. The blocking of the dog elements on the second card is too fun!! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!
ReplyDeleteNora
DT Member CIC