Wednesday, June 26, 2024

All about Zinnias

Outside my Window 

Hello gardeners! I didn't forget you on my blog. Just moved a day and added some fun.

Don't you just love Zinnias!

Today's question? Can Zinnias be grown in pots?? 





Yes ! You can . And I have some of these annual growing in a pot by my door. With the right container, soil and sun. These will bloom all summer . With a little water and cutting.  They are a bright touch of color outside my window.


Why we love Zinnias ❤️ 

Great vibrant color and come in many sizes. 

Pollinators  : butterfly, hummingbird  and 🐝  bees. 

Keep cutting flowers and will bloom till frost. 

Great value: seeds are inexpensive 

Perfect for hot climates . They love Sun .



I sprinkled in a couple of packages of seeds earlier in the season. I was so glad to see these pop up and bloom. I just need too keep them watered in this heat.  Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Clothespin Wreath : July 4th

  Happy July 1st! And the 4th is Thursday in USA.   I will be celebrating with special Patrotic crafts until Thursday.  😉  Supply List: Gat...