Thursday, June 27, 2024

Just Keep Swimming

 


Just Keep Swimming! 



My Keep Swimming Card is just what is needed to remind me to keep going. With this cut shell desiign and anchor /nautical paper. 
to never give up
Essentially, to never give up. This is of the most significant lessons taught by Finding Nemo. Marlin and Dory face numerous challenges trying to find Nemo, but they never give up – they just keep swimming.
I stamped the sea shell and added sequins. And placed on Nautical themed paper with stamped tit;e. 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool card, Lisa. I love the shell. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creativity with us at The Card Concept. We appreciate you sharing your talents with us and hope to have you join us again soon.

    I just became your newest FOLLOWER and I would really appreciate having you stop by my blog to FOLLOW me also. It would be a blessing. You can find me here:
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

How to Grill Everything

  How To Grill Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Flame-Cooked Food The ultimate grilling guide and the latest in Mark Bittman’s acclaimed...