Monday, November 13, 2023

At Home this Monday

 

Happy Homemaker Monday - 11/13/202



Happy Monday ! And Welcome to my Home: 

Its been pretty quite around here. But that just means I have time to do some holiday planning and cleaning. Hope you have a wonderful week... 

Weather : 




Rain,Rain go away !  Today another day of Rain.

Tuesday : Rain

Wednesday :  Cloudy 59 

Thursday :  Cloudy 69

Friday 72


My weeks Plan: 

Chore list :

  • Weekly chores 
  • clean carpets
  • clean out Hope chest 
  • Yard clean up 

Breakfast plate :  Coffee and English muffins

Lunch plate :  Tuna fish salad  with crackers 


Week Menu: 

  • Gumbo
  • Beef tacos 
  • Chicken and rice
  • Baked fish and veg
  • Grilled burgers and Sausage 

Thanksgiving plan; Not many. I am planning on brunch and dinner instead of lunch. Since my sons working. Will be posting some family favorite on my blog. 

On Tv

Great British baking, Ncis , FBI, Murder She wrote , Master Chef 

Craft Table : 

I am making a few cards and Thanksgiving craft. And working on Christmas thins. 

On my E Reader :  Non Fiction November ... Library book 



#1 NEW YORK TIMES AND USA TODAY BESTSELLER • In an inspiring follow-up to her acclaimed memoir Becoming, former First Lady Michelle Obama shares practical wisdom and powerful strategies for staying hopeful and balanced in today’s highly uncertain world.


In my Community : 

 Library : We had a veteran's program. And working on Thanksgiving break items. And Sunday November event. 

Town Food Drive : box's at library and around town. 


Quilt Club : 
Quilt of Valor presentation at library.  

Sunday event 
Join our cooking demo and cookbook signing this coming Sunday. 


My Bible verse : Psalm 126:5-6

5 Those who sow with tears
    will reap with songs of joy.
6 Those who go out weeping,
    carrying seed to sow,
will return with songs of joy,
    carrying sheaves with them.





Happy Monday and have a great week... 







3 comments:

  1. We will take your rain! Please, send it this way! We need it. What a fun food donation box. Hope it fills up fast and that you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to read one of her books. I do like Michelle Obama. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you also have a lot of rain. Not fun, right? I enjoyed your photos, and thank you for your Bible verse (and picture of your bible).

    ReplyDelete

Louisiana Gumbo and a Cookbook

  National Gumbo Day  And I am starting a big pot of Gumbo today for Supper . Gumbo is a traditional Louisiana dish but every family make  i...