Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Crockpot BBQ Chicken

 

BBQ Crockpot Breast & Thighs 





  • 4/6 boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs 
  • 1 bottle bbq sauce
  • 1/4 c vinegar
  • 1 tsp red flakes
  • 1/4 C brown sugar 
  • 1 tsp garlic powder

  • Mix all ingredients except chicken.
  • Put chicken in the crock pot and pour sauce mixture over it. (I usually save some sauce to drizzle over the chicken when I serve it).
  • Cook on low for 4-6 hours



  • 2 comments:

    1. I don't have a slow cooker, it's on my wish list. And when I see this recipe...delicious!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I couldn't live without mine. I use it about every day.

        Delete

    Memorial day paper wreath

      Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...