Thursday, February 22, 2024

Pink Vintage Bottle

Happy Thursday 
And today's project is a Decopodge bottle.  With a vintage feel. 


You will need
Clean bottle
Chalk paint ,pink
Paper dolly, clipart 
Gems, lace,ribbon 
Mod podge and glue

Make sure your bottle is clean and smooth.  Paint bottle in pink Chalk paint.  I taped off the middle for my design.  After drying. I Mod podge the paper dolly to the side and the clip art of angle to the front with gold frame.  
After drying , I sealed with a layer of mod podge and let dry. Then I glued on Gems and added gold bow. I painted lid and topped with gem.




My finish bottle i added a tea dyed lace to the bottom.  

Tip : My Chalk paint came from Dollar general.  Chalk paint adhires to glass surface better than acrylic paint so perfect for this project.  Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...