Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Bible fellowship
Thanks for joining me this Sunday Our Bible journal John 14:6 is this Sunday project. As we explore the truth . ...
-
Happy Friday and I'm glad to welcome you to my blog. The week has been pretty quiet in our little town. But I'm always thankful for ...
-
Happy Friday and welcome to my home. It's hot today in Louisiana so grab a cold drink and have a break.... https://susanness...
-
Happy Friday ! Just some of my favorite things. This Valentine Day ! Chocolate cake. I love chocolate cake. And especially ...
-
Welcome friends to anther Monday " Happy Homemaker Monday https://familycorner.blogspot.com/ It's the first Monday o...
-
It's Christmas in July with Dollar general $1 craft kits. Don't miss the cute craft kits that can be found on the seasonal aisle. T...
.jpg)
I love your "yappy" birthday sentiment....fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with our "dogs or puppies" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! A perfectly masculine puppy card indeed!!
ReplyDeleteDeb Horst, DT #C4G343
Thanks ! Frank was a special pug.
DeleteGreat card in memory of Frank, love those colorful frames you used! Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys!
ReplyDeleteCute dog and cute sentiment. So glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Guyz.
ReplyDelete