Sunday, April 28, 2024

At Home with Lisa



Weather 
Mom  rain 76
Tuesday. Rain 80
We'd rain 82
Thurs cleat 84
Friday. Rain 82



Outside : Peace Rose day
Daily chores: 
Clean j room
Carpets
Laundry
Email 
Garden work / maybe

My Monday: I am up early coffee on, blueberry muffins baking and I am working on my blog. April is almost over and May is coming.  

Menu this week 
Jambalaya 
Tuesday Taco casserole 
Pork steak and gravy
Baked chicken and vegetables 
Today is Shrimp scampi day ! 

What's going on in town
Our library Book Club read 
Clean up the park. Recycling ♻️ crafts and books. Join us for Circle times.  We celebrate volunteer and park week. 
Sunday bible journal 


Thanks for stopping and check out my blog.  Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I think your Sunday Bible journal is very nicely done and the rose, so beautiful!
    Greetings and have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed visiting. Blueberry muffins sound good. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...