Thursday, June 27, 2024

This or That Thursday

Welcome to This or That Thursday on my blog. It's a little bit of everything I craft in one spot. Today I am upcycling.  

my project finished.  

What am i used? 

After Mom passed I found her large collection of greeting cards. She had boxs of cards new and ones she received from people.  I spent yesterday cleaning out a box and separating them out by types. And though I kind do something with them! 

My card


My directions
Front of one card
Wood plaque from DG 
White paint from DG 
Mod podge, scar fabric for bow

I painted the plaque with paint and let dry. Cut off front of cards and tear edges. Decopodge down and seal. Let dry and add bow . Finish by adding brown ink to edges with sponge. 

My fabric bow : made with scraps of fabric, lace and ribbon . 



I have a large collection of Christmas cards I will be crafting with . So check back for upcyceling ideas....Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Grill Everything

  How To Grill Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Flame-Cooked Food The ultimate grilling guide and the latest in Mark Bittman’s acclaimed...