I set out my supplies. And cut out my map circle. Then place map in bottle cap and filled it with hot glue. Let set up and cool. Add magnet on back with E 6000. Let dry...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday At the Library
Johnny Appleseed : Children Story Time This stunningly illustrated classic is the perfect way to introduce young readers to the legend of...
-
Celebrating National Beach Day .... Rumours swirl around the close-knit community and all eyes are on Kate. Half the village saw her argu...
-
Friday flowers This pretty in pink image on cardboard with fabric ribbon and floral. Instructions I cut out the tag shape from...
-
Yarn Over Yonder: A Cozy Craft & Hobby Mystery (Junie Harper Craft Mysteries) The annual Millbrook Pop-Up Craft Fair should be the hig...
-
Friday Fav https://susannesspace.blogspot.com/2026/08/fridays-fave-five-896.html Its Friday and thanks for joining me today. Hope you had ...
-
Bath Time Hello! It is nice to have you back again for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. There is something lovely about a nice hot bath on a ...
This is so much fun! It looks like a nice holiday project. The piggy banks in your Tuesday post are also so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much. I had fun using old maps I had.
ReplyDelete