Friday, August 14, 2026

Favorite Friday

Happy Friday 




Weather: hot this week in the 90 to 99..Air conditioner is working overtime. Can't wait for Fall weather. Sitting in the heat for school football games is just wrong and dangerous to players.

Happy birthday Sam : my neighbor who had a birthday this week. I made his favorite cake.German chocolate for his celebration. We had a great time with family and friends.

School started this week : another year is here. And the kids are back to school.And so is my son teaching English. I'm so glad the school and buses have air conditioner.

School supplies: i love shopping for school supplies on sale for both our library art bin and my home supplies. I bought crayons, markers,glue and more 


Library: we are open in the afternoon for homework help, club meeting and more. We are planning our annual library card sign up for September.

How was your week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Friday

Happy Friday  https://susannesspace.blogspot.com/ Weather: hot this week in the 90 to 99..Air conditioner is working overtime. Can't wai...