Friday, August 21, 2026

Friendly Fill-Ins and Eddy's Window Woes

 

Friendly Fill-Ins and Eddy's Window Woes


Hello and happy Friday, friends! We're ready for the Friendly Fill-Ins challenge, and we'd love for you to join us. My amazing co-host Ellen of 15andmeowing came up with the first two fill-in statements, and I came up with the second two.

1. _________ sparks my creativity.

2. _________ zaps my energy.

3. My dream _________ would have _________.

4. _________ is the silliest way I've injured myself.


My answer : 
  1. Pintrest , facebook, instagram
  2. Running errands 
  3. house would have a large library. Instead of my book shelf.
  4. When i was about 6 , i tripped in church and hit my head on a wooden pew. Good thing a doctor was in the house. I still have a small scar. 

Check out my Thursday post : At Home with Dot advice from the boss.....Dot 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly Fill-Ins and Eddy's Window Woes

  Friendly Fill-Ins and Eddy's Window Woes https://15andmeowing.com/friendly-fill-ins-week-534/ Hello and happy Friday, friends! We'...