Sunday, August 16, 2026

Murder at the Apple Farm

 

Murder at the Apple Farm (Maplewood Bay Cozy Mysteries Book 10)








A charming apple farm.

A dead investor in the cider house.

And one harvest weekend rotting from the core.

Blakely Monroe expects Hollow Brook Apple Farm’s Harvest Weekend to mean overflowing guests at Oceanspray B&B, cider donuts, and maybe a pie-contest disaster or two. Instead, she finds a body beneath the antique cider press—and steps straight into a nest of debt, secrets, and buried grudges.

With Bobby reading the land like it’s trying to warn him and Scout nosing out trouble at every turn, Blakely starts following the clues. Tessa, the orchard manager, was openly battling the victim over the farm’s future. Wren, the farm baker, has plenty of old hurt and fresh anger of her own. But the deeper Blakely digs, the clearer it becomes that someone is stripping the orchard from the inside.

Now the harvest lights are glowing, the suspect list keeps growing, and if Blakely misses the truth, Hollow


Book Review .... 

Murder at the Apple Farm was exactly the kind of cozy mystery I love picking up. The apple orchard setting gave the story such a warm, seasonal feel, and it made the mystery even more enjoyable. I could almost picture myself walking through the rows of apple trees while trying to solve the case.

I really enjoyed following the investigation and piecing together the clues. Every time I thought I had figured out the culprit, the story took another turn that kept me guessing. The mystery was well-paced, and I liked that it challenged me without becoming overly complicated.

The characters were easy to connect with, and I appreciated the sense of community woven throughout the story. The cozy setting, combined with the twists and a touch of humor, made this a book I looked forward to getting back to every time I had a chance to read.

By the end, I was completely satisfied with how everything came together. This was a charming, entertaining mystery with a wonderful setting, memorable characters, and just the right amount of suspense. I’ll definitely be looking forward to the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Murder at the Apple Farm

  Murder at the Apple Farm (Maplewood Bay Cozy Mysteries Book 10) A charming apple farm. A dead investor in the cider house. And one harvest...