Sunday, August 9, 2026

Sunday Bible fellowship

Thanks for joining me this Sunday 
Our Bible journal 

John 14:6 is  this Sunday project.  As we explore the truth . Grab your Bike and follow along .....

What Bible I use for Bible journal?
This is what I have and use. Makes a great gift....


If you don't have a Bible you want to journal in , you can use a notebook. I write the verse out and then journal about what the verse means to me.... Lisa 



Kids church and crafts 
Are kids craft is a simple paper plate with an arrow dial that held by a brad. And printed verse .

Print our color sheet...
our fellowship recipe 
I love making dump cakes, they are quick and easy. And everyone loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to September

Happy September  It's Apple cider time The start of September is the perfect time to our Fall/ harvest crafts. Today project in using a ...