Tuesday, September 22, 2026

tuesday 4

 

September So Far....

 Welcome once again to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.   I hope you are enjoying taking part and as always, if you have ideas for topics please let me know here or in comments on
Hello Friend!
Cottage by the Sea
.  


1. How has your September been so quite as everyone is back to school.?
Good ,,,, quite since school is back in session. 

2. What events are coming up next on your calendar or have there been any special days so far for you?

Library card sign up ,   football games, niece birthday 

3.  How's the weather been in your neck of the woods? 
Louisiana doesnt change much days are still hot with evening a little cooler with lots of rain. 

4. How can we be praying for you or sending our good thoughts your way?

Pray for healing for a family friend. 

4 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for your friend. I never used to know whether I liked the back to school quiet or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your header. Perfect for Fall. Enjoy the special days coming up. I pray your family friend gets complete healing.

    ReplyDelete

Diy Fall Stencils

Today I'm playing with paint and my new stencils from Temu Happy Fall This is perfect for a t shirt or sweet shirt.  Make su...