Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Memories Scrapbook and Freebie
New STM freebies available starting today! Don't just keep them for yourselves... SHARE these freebies with your followers! Like to s...
-
Celebrating National Beach Day .... Rumours swirl around the close-knit community and all eyes are on Kate. Half the village saw her argu...
-
Friday flowers This pretty in pink image on cardboard with fabric ribbon and floral. Instructions I cut out the tag shape from...
-
Friday Fav https://susannesspace.blogspot.com/2026/08/fridays-fave-five-896.html Its Friday and thanks for joining me today. Hope you had ...
-
This week we celebrated Black cat appreciation day So I thought what do you know about black cat Pleas...
-
Yarn Over Yonder: A Cozy Craft & Hobby Mystery (Junie Harper Craft Mysteries) The annual Millbrook Pop-Up Craft Fair should be the hig...
I used the digital scrapbook kit from below to make my page.
At the end of 2020 we lost the heart of our family. Called by many names they were Mom and Dad to me. I know they are watching us from heaven as we start the New Year. Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment