Thursday, October 26, 2023

At the Library : with the kids

 

Today I am  at the Library ! 

If you read my Tanksful Thursday post  you know I volunteer at the Library here in town. I do a book reading and craft table monthly for the kids. So I thought I would share today my Halloween table I just set up--


Reading time : 




Craft Table : paper plate monsters, mummy , witches  and pumpkins

Supply list: 
  • white paper plates
  • party plates (Dollar store) green, black and purple
  • Bandages, construction paper, tissue paper 
  • basic craft supplies 






Book reading and treats : 





October Featured Movie : 






Scooby-Doo and Shaggy’s favorite holiday is upon us! With fake monsters and candy galore – Halloween is heaven for these hungry foodies going door-to-door. But, this year, their sweet holiday turns sour when the neighborhood pumpkin patch is infected by toxic ooze, creating high-flying jack-o-lanterns, and a king-sized pumpkin leader squashing everything in its path. It’s up to Scooby-Doo and the gang as they team up with their pals, Bill Nye The Science Guy and Elvira Mistress of the Dark, to solve this mystery of gigantic proportions and save Crystal Cove


2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed my visit. You have some great things going on! I miss my grand daughters who live 7 states away! I will share your book titles with them!Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnaks do much. Our library is a labor of love for all us. I enjoy sharing with the kids that visit.

      Delete

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...