Friday, March 31, 2023

Easter Bark candy

 Eater Bark 

At my house my family loves candy bark- I have always made Christmas or Harvest Bark but this year I am making some fun Easter Batk. 





  • 10 oz milk chocolate, melted
  • 10 oz white chocolate, melted
  • Speckled eggs/Candy eggs
  • Crushed Easter eggs
  • Sprinkles of your choice
  • Mini marshmallows

Instructions

  • In a baking paper-lined tray/dish, layer the two melted  chocolates by first chocolates layer and let set . Then pour melted white chocolates layer. 
  • Sprinkle over all your toppings.
  • Place in the fridge and set until firm.
  • Break into pieces and serve.
  • Store in an air-tight container in the fridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...