Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Be a Star

 Welcome to my Home.. Today I am sharing some great cards I made on my blog. I love creating cards for all occasions and these are all quick and easy to make.  Lisa

#331 Stars

We aim to help you create for the guys of all ages in your lives and to show you that making those cards is not as difficult as you might think!


My Little Guy Star :


This cute little digital stamp highlight a Super Star. Done in red, white and Blue he's a Super Star for whatever he does. A Star pupil, a Star helper : hes my special guy..... 

red dots and blue stripes with a Big Yellow Star !! 


3 comments:

  1. this is such a cut digi stamp and you did a great job at coloring. thank you for joining us at C4Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute little guy for sure, thanks for linking up at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...