Thursday, September 21, 2023

Life on the Farm

 

I Spy With My Little Eye: Something From or On a Farm/ Challenge No. 7 - Partnering with Double Trouble Challenge (Optional)

Hello and welcome to a new "I spy with my little eye" challenge taking place right here on my blog! Pauline and I are back with a new fun theme a couple of  days earlier than usual and we are so excited to be collaborating with the fun Double Trouble challenge this time for some Triple Fun - more details below.

Of course it is optional for our participants to join Double Trouble challenge so lets first get started with our theme here.

I spy with my little eye....................


Something on or from a farm.


My cards : I live in the country in South Louisiana. 





These fun cards are all about life in the country. 

Clip art of Barn, windmills and farm animals. On navy chicken wire paper. 
(card 2 ) stacked farm animals clip art. On cute polk dot and farm background paper. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...