AT Home with Lisa

 

Happy Homemaker Monday - 05/13/2024




Happy Monday ! I am getting a late start this morning with the Rain coming down here. We all stayed in bed a little later -even Blue. So I am having coffee while writing this post. Hope you have a wonderful week.... 


My Weather :


Today 80 and Rain
86
89
81 Rain
80 Rain
83 Rain 
Lots of Rain this week. Great for my garden .

In my neighbor's yard: 

from my camera roll . 



Food : 

On my breakfast plate : cinnamon toast and coffee with a banana .

  • red beans and sausage 
  • taco Tuesday !  chicken nachos
  • Hamburgers on the grill 
  • Beer can chicken 
  • shrimp creole 
  • Today is National Apple Pie day! 

This weeks plan : 

May is ride a bicycle month ,as well as bbq month. 


  • my to do list is household chores as usual. 
  • carpet cleaning in my son room. 
  • hope chest cleaned out ( this weeks project) 
  • Working on Library Summer reading plans . 
  • Planning Memorial day community project. 

What I am reading and watching : 

Love cozy mystery books ? Join me each Sunday for books and chat. 

On my TV : We are streaming - Tracker, Top Chef , Swamp People and my usual favorites.  

On my craft table : Graduation craft, BBQ time and Memorial day ( Patrotic crats) 




My bible journal time :

My pray journal : so i remer to take time to pray everyday. Let's be prayer warriors.  



Thanks for stopping bye this Monday , please come bake and enjoy my blog. lisa 


Comments

  1. Yes! Let's be prayer warriors! I'm in! We certainly need more with the way things of the world have been going! I think we have a similar Bible! Mine is one of the Inspire.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - and yes its the same. Thanks for stopping bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful idea: "a prayer diary"
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so artistic. Beautiful picture of the lilies. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

At Home this Monday

Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake