Monday, June 24, 2024

At Home with Lisa

Happy Homemaker Monday - 06/24/2024





Hot! Hot! It's been very hot this week . So I hope you stay cool and hydrated in your area. 

Weather
95
94
92 rain
92 rain
94


Outside my Window 
From my camera roll. I sneaked over to a neighbor and took this picture.  


Home chore: 
Monday clean up.
Change beds and was sheets. Dry outside. 
Make grocery list
Water Outside with the heat it's a battle.  
Blog updates and emails: I am going to be doing a few updates.  Keeping fresh. 
Breakfast/ lunch : coffee and banners muffins.  Lunch leftover BBQ and pasta salad.  

Week Menu 
White beans and ham
Nachos 
Sweet sour chicken 
Pork steak grill / vegetables 
Shrimp Creole 
6/25 is Catfish day! See my Monday recipe.  

In this out weather I cook early, use a crockpot or grill. To keep home cooler. 

Weekend fun: 
Washington, Louisiana is the Antique capital of Louisiana. 
The old school house is open every weekend with special events year round. 
At the Melville library 
This week we start week 4 of Summer reading camp. It will end Saturday with Community 
Check back for July/August plans.

My Sunday 
Let's pray for our friends and family in need of help. And our nation ,state and local leaders.



3 comments:

  1. Hot!! Beautiful cards. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure don't miss that heat and humidity! I would LOVE that antique mall, antiques are always a favorite pass time for me. LOVE the funny! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Sunflower Card : : Spectrum Noir pens

  Sunflower  Card :  I used a combination of regular markers and watercolor makers to make these cards. I used the Spectrum markers for the ...