Wednesday, July 3, 2024

4th July Flag

 My 4th July Hanger ! 


  • $1 store: slate wood plaque 
  • red,white, blue paint
  • star stickers
  • brown stamp pad 
I purchased the wood slate plaque from the dollar tree. I tapped off and  painted the blue corner.  And then i painted red and white slates. After drying i added star stickers. and edged the plaque with the brown stamp pad. To give it an  antique finish.  Seal it with clear finish so I could use outside on my door. 

Perfect for my front door for 4th of July! ....Lisa 

Ps I you can't find curvy plaque you can use a heart or square plaque.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grilled Shrimp with Tropical Fruit Salad

  Marinade 1/3 cup olive oil 2 to 3 tablespoons jerk seasoning (dry) 2 teaspoons honey 2 tablespoons soy sauce 2 cloves garlic, finely chopp...