I love this book! It offers clear and simple instructions with lots of pictures and ideas for felted flowers. I have never tried this craft before and it is a really quick and instant-gratification type of project. Also it does not require any expensive supplies. So far I have made a few of the simpler ones and they look good enough to put in a vase!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday At the Library
Johnny Appleseed : Children Story Time This stunningly illustrated classic is the perfect way to introduce young readers to the legend of...
-
Yarn Over Yonder: A Cozy Craft & Hobby Mystery (Junie Harper Craft Mysteries) The annual Millbrook Pop-Up Craft Fair should be the hig...
-
Bath Time Hello! It is nice to have you back again for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. There is something lovely about a nice hot bath on a ...
-
What Are You Going to Do? Welcome to Tuesday 4 continued in the memory of Toni Taddeo, its original author Here are a few questions for yo...
-
Friday"s Fave Five #897 Happy September everyone ... we are in the ber months. The best months of the year. Im hoping September will ...
-
Today I'm playing with paint and my new stencils from Temu Happy Fall This is perfect for a t shirt or sweet shirt. Make su...


No comments:
Post a Comment