Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Diy Beach bag

Making a beach bag out of cardboard...




  • Cardboard cereal box
  • Paint
  • Scrapbook paper 
  • Wasabi tape 
  • Magazines 
  • Glue
  • Clear sealant 

I used an old cereal box  as base. I cut handles cardboard scraps. As well as a bottom piece. 

Then I made the front ,back  and base by first base coating it in white paint . Let dry.

Then tore beach scene for the bag collage . As well as  scrapbook paper and words.

 I used extra scrapbook paper to cover base and make  folding sides. 

I covered the handle with wasabi tape.

Then assemble the bag.  By glueing on the handles,  bottom and the side pieces. Let dry and coat with clear sealant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diy Sea Shell candles

Seashells candles Large clean sea shell  Wick,glue dot ( hobby lobby)  wax , fragrance  ( hobby lobby)  If Using your collected ...