Monday, July 27, 2026

Monday at Home

Hello from sunny Louisiana. And come in and enjoy 

Come to the yard sell it's priced to kill...
Or maybe to inspired you to craft. A fun afternoon read while staying out of the heat 😉 
Some of my latest thrifty finds....

I used mod podge on the lamp shade and train case for a new look.

I used a napkin that I fussy cut and apply to shade . Add base and perfect for any decor.

First coat the train case with white chalk paint before applying images.
It's a find to find matching colors to make this with E7000 glue.
And too enjoy with our crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday at the library

W elcome everyone to Saturday at our local library. I brought Dot to the library for a visit and Circle time..... If you give a ...