Friday, August 28, 2026

Friday Fav

 

Friday Favhttps://susannesspace.blogspot.com/2026/08/fridays-fave-five-896.html




Its Friday and thanks for joining me today. Hope you had a great week...

  1.  As normal the weather. Lots of rain that we needed , that cooled off the Heat.
  2. I tried a new pizza bread recipe for dinner. I also made bread sticks.
  3. The Woman Club of Melville had an anniversary luncheon. We meet in an old church in town we redone  as a club house.
  4. Some friends took us to an afternoon  trip too a new brewery in Sunset that was having an outdoor market. Great vendors and food.
  5. Lunar eclipse last night. A beautiful sight to see in the night 🌉 sky.

I was sad to here about Dolly Parton,she was always a family favorite.

A favorite cookbook and recipe....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday flowers

Friday flowers  This pretty in pink image on cardboard with fabric ribbon and floral. Instructions  I cut out the tag shape from...