Friday, September 4, 2026

Friday Fave

 


Friday"s Fave Five #897



Happy September everyone ... we are in the ber months. The best months of the year. Im hoping September will be a little cooler here so I can get outside and do more. What's on your September bucket list? 


  1. Ww Had Rain.... after being so hot here in Louisiana the rain was a blessing. And my family that are farmers here in town it came at a great time.
     2My son finished his first month of teaching:   he was blessed to be able to teach local in a great school

3.  We had to have our car fixed:  it was minor, and was fixed locally by our mechanic . Hes a blessing and very reasonable prices 

4   Library time : As usual my time at the library is busy but so uplifting. We are a small community and out local library is a big part of it. We vote here, have community meetings and food drivers.

5   Thrift Shopping : I am a big fan of thrift shopping. And any time I can take a trip to go thrift shopping it makes my week.  I use lots of thrifted items in my craft projects. 

The Arc of Acadiana 
Ran as a charity for local churches.


1 comment:

  1. Glad the car fix was minor, Exciting that your son has his first month of teaching under his belt. Hope he has a wonderful year! I haven;t been thrift shopping in years, I might just make time for it this weekend

    ReplyDelete

Movie and a Snack : Labor Day Weekend

  Movie and Snacks at the Library !  This Saturday I am planning a Movie and Snacks for a afternoon at the library  with the kids. It's ...