Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Fall Prints

Today I'm crafting with prints download from Facebook from Crafty Basket Case.Please go check them out. 

Sunflower frame
I'm using one of my favorite things. Empty cardboard trays from cases of vegetables.
i crackled the base with yellow and white paint. And use glue as crackle medium.Them mod podge our print and added a fabric bow in corner.


The harvest bottle are made with tags used on the bottles after cleaned and painted.
i filled my bottles with items from Dollar tree. Fall leaves and a scarecrow. To match the prints. Perfect to use as decorations on table and ledges. 

Join us on Tuesday for fun recycle ♻️ tips and crafts. Lisa

Check my page and Facebook for images to use in crafting. I printed these on a Lazer printer at the library or at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Prints

Today I'm crafting with prints download from Facebook from Crafty Basket Case.Please go check them out.  Sunflower frame I'm using o...