Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Hodgepodge Wednesday

Hodgepodge For Nineteen Points

Welcome to this week's edition of The Wednesday Hodgepodge. If you've answered today's questions add your link at the end of my post, then leave a comment for the blogger before you. That's how the Hodgepodge rolls. Here we go



 1. April 13th is National Scrabble Day...are you a fan? Do you enjoy word games in general? What's an eight letter word that tells us something about your life currently? 

Southern

My family enjoy playing games when I can get them together. We use to have a Family Game Night. 


2.  Do you have a junk drawer? Is it full? Do you know what's in it? What's in it?


Yes, Extra ketchups sauce, forks and napkins. Things we thiink we will need in the future. 


3. When does time pass quickly for you? When does it pass slowly? 
Time runs away when I am cooking. Slows down when i am in the yard or reading. 


Time passes quickly anytime I am busy. Slowly when I am reading or out in the yard. 


5. What's the oldest thing you own? Tell us about it. 


I have an old collection of cameras from my Grandmas. I am not even sure where they came from . 

4. These eight vegetables are in season during spring-asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, celery, collard greens, garlic, herbs. What's your favorite? Any on the list you refuse to eat? Last one on the list you ate? 

I had carrots for Easter. Cabbage is a family favorite : smothered or cole slaw. I cook greens for my hubby. And I grow garlic and Herbs so I use them all the time. 

Family Game Night : 





3 comments:

  1. That collection of cameras sounds interesting. Family game night is a great idea. Hope the rest of your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubs is not a big game player if it's just the two of us, but he'll play if we have friends over. My daughter grows garlic and it seemed simple. I might grow some this year as we use a lot. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your answers. I have some old cameras that my dad gave me but I'm not sure where he got them from. I love sauteed cabbage over brown rice. Thank you for stopping over.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Bbq event

Every Spring the volunteer fire department puts on a BBq to raise money for supplies.  Here's a fun page I made from pictures I took at ...