Monday, May 22, 2023

Homemaker Monday

 

 Happy Homemaker Monday - 05/15/2023 }


Good Morning! Its another Hot and Humid Monday in South Louisiana. We had a quiet weekend with lots of Rain but the perfect time to get some things done in the house.  Lisa 

Weather : 

All week it will be in the high 80's  and cloudy. 

Outside:

Right Now : 

I finished breakfast : Toast and fruit jam. And Now I am having Coffee as I write this post. 
Check my blog for fresh Strawberry jam. 

Meal Planning: 

  • leftover BBQ chicken
  • Meatloaf 
  • Pork chop casserole 
  • I am not sure yet..... 

Monday Chore List : 

  • wash clothes
  • dishes
  • clean sewing room
  • Blog clean up 
  • Outside rake and pick up after Rain 

On My Table : 




A welcoming guide to transforming any home into a beautiful, inviting space—from the hosts of the hit HGTV show Fixer to Fabulous

TV Show  : Matlock, Father Brown , Clue movie ,  When Love Blooms 

Community : 

Meeting to plan Library Summer Book Camp : 2023: All Together Now : Todos Juntos Ahora – Kindness/Friendship/Unity (Frank Morrison)

Join Me every Saturday in June :   as I share books, games and fun  


At Church : May women of the Bible : Sarah (Saria) Mother of Nations 



.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...