Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Tuesday 4 : Candy

 

Candy!


 Another Tuesday has arrived bringing you another Tuesday 4 kept in memory of Toni Taddeo.    Let's discuss sweets.. candy, cakes, pies, pastries,  all manner of confections.

1. What are your favorite candies?

Dark Cho cholate any kinds, covered raisins 

2.  What kind of pie, cake and pastry tempts you the most? 

Cake !!! Carrot , Hummingbird, Chocolates, Red Velvet  

3. How often do you have dessert? Or how often do you bake goodies?

I bake about once a week. I have dessert 3 to 4 times a week. 

4.  Your choice for dessert today:

  1. New York Cheesecake
  2. Tiramisu
  3. Cannolis
  4. Chocolate Mud Pie
  5. Creme Brulee
  6. Hot Apple Pie with Ice Cream
  7. Churros con Chocolate
  8. Big Brownie with hot fudge sauce, ice cream and whipped cream.

Which one are you picking from this menu? All of it !!! Ok just one .... Brownie 

4 comments:

  1. I love desserts. This was a fun one. Loved your answers! Have a nice week. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a dark choc fan. The carrot cake sounds delicious. Several people have picked the brownie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you with dessert that often. I am envious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on brownie. I'd bake more, but some in my house have no self control.Often when I bake, I send it out the door with someone to work or I take it to work.

    ReplyDelete

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...