Monday, June 12, 2023

Happy Homemaker Monday

 

Happy Homemaker Monday - 06/12/2023 }

Welcome to my blog. The weather here in South Louisiana has been Hot with Thunderstorms late afternoons. So at least my flowers are getting watered. Keep safe as you go about your week and stay hydrated. 



Weather

Monday -    strong thunderstorms, 90
Tuesday - Sunny  93
Wednesday - Partly cloudy, 95
Thursday - Rain, 97
Friday - Mostly sunny, 99

Outside Now : 
Sunny but clouding up. My flowers will enjoy the Rain. 


What's going on : 

Its already 88 so the Air condition is on. I am drinking coffee as I write this. And thing about food. 

On Plate Today : 

Toast for breakfast. Lunch is tuna fish and cracker . 

Menu:

  • Pork roast  and gravy 
  • Fish Taco and Rice 
  • BBQ Chicken potato salad 
  • Spaghetti meat balls 

Today is National Peanut Butter Cookie Day !! recipe is so eat . will post next. 

What's going on this week ?? 

I need to do some shopping and hopefully some plant shopping. 
My email and Blog needs to be cleaned up . 
Its so Hot outside so I am staying inside more. Doing some reading , watching TV and Crafts. 

I am Reading Now: 






Creative Embroidery & Beyond expands on the best-selling Creative...and Beyond series, which includes Creative Lettering & Beyond, to focus on one of the most popular crafting methods out there: embroidery. In this visually stunning book that presents hand sewing as accessible and fun, three talented, on-trend artists—Jenny Billingham (@flynn_and_mabel), Theresa Wensing (@get.stitch.done), and Sophie Timms (@mindfulmantra_embroidery)—each present six [...]

At the Library > We are reading at Book Camp a great place to get Cool in the Air. 



Sunday Church passage and journal : 



Psalm 77:19 ~ Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen






2 comments:

  1. Peanut butter cookies and a glass of milk sound so good right now. I love your zinnia, so pretty. Hope your week is off to a wonderful start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hot in your neck of the woods! But your flower is beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...