Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Wondering Through

 

Wandering Through The Hodgepodge

Welcome to this week's edition of The Wednesday Hodgepodge. If you've answered today's questions add your link to the end of my post, then leave a comment for the blogger before you. Here we go-

1. What's something bizarre you've seen or heard recently? 
Lights in the woods . Could be camping but could be ...

2. July 18th is National Sour Candy Day. Who knew? Do you like sour candies or other foods with 'sour' flavors? Kimchi, rhubarb, gooseberries, tamarind, dill pickles, sour cherries, sauerkraut, cranberries, and  grapefruit...of the sour foods listed which is your favorite? 

I love sour candy. Lemon and sour Apple. I enjoy sour cherries and cranberries in cakes, bread and more. 

3. Share a favorite memory of an aunt or uncle. 

This is in a Thanksgiving album i scraped for my Mom. One of the few pictures I have.  

4. How would you describe your ability to manage stress? 

Stress ... depends on what it is. Usually pretty good until the major crisis is over. Then I crash. 

5. What do you think about when you let your mind wander? 

Oh my !  Life, love , and then weird stuff - Who washes the dishes on food shows. what will the future bring, will my Camellia bloom. Next blog post.... 

Happy National Hot Dog Day !!! Beanie Weines for dinner? 




Have a great ☺️ day! Lisa


2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your answers. I have always thought how cool it is to cook on a show and not have to clean up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When my Mom was sick we watched a ton of cooking shows. She always wondered on who did the clean up afterwards.

      Delete

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...