Tuesday, October 17, 2023

tuesday 4

 

Just Wondering.. a Toni Repeat

 This week slipped away from me and I didn't get the Tuesday 4 up.

I will post one from Toni's site in case you would like to do one this week whenever you wish.  I am very sorry this happened friends.

 This Tuesday 4 is from Monday December 9. 2019....

A Repeat ~ Just Wondering

1.   When was the last time you tried something new?:

the other day I made a new recipe. 

2.   Who in your family do you compare yourself to?: My parents 

3.   What lesson in life did you learn the hard way?:

Two sides to every story. 

4.   What can you do today that you weren't able to do before?:

laugh at myself. 

7 comments:

Spring Bbq event

Every Spring the volunteer fire department puts on a BBq to raise money for supplies.  Here's a fun page I made from pictures I took at ...