Monday, November 27, 2023

At Home this Monday

Welcome to my Home this Monday! It's a clear and cool morning so enjoy... Lisa 

Weather 
53 today 35
62 ,43
64,35
Rain warning 
Rain 
Outside today 
This morning: iam in leggings and sweater. It's chili in the house. Lots of Coffee and waffle.  Thinking about changing decorations out. 

My Chore list 
Regular weekly chors. Clean fridge out. Wash clothes.  
Grocery list and shopping 
Dinner in the crockpot. 
Email , computer work

Menu for week: 
Chicken Noodle soup 
Spaghetti Meatballs 
Taco 
Pork and potatoes ( recipe here)
Hamburger 

On my blog 
Finishing November blog post and crafts. Dec starts Blogmas with daily postcards from Santa. 
From my Community : 
Its pretty quite here. Planning Christmas cookie exchange at library.  And town Christmas events: food drive, parade and lighting tree. 

We celebrated my Mom's birthday in heaven with family and  friends after church.  I made her favorite cake and we shared memories and songs . She was a long time member and the piano player.  



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to recognize your late mother. Hope it brought you some peace and happy memories. Your menu sounds good, hope you are in the middle of a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely Lisa!
    I always love seeing how your bible page is decorated. So pretty. I can't believe Christmas is truly RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! Coming so fast now. And I adore how you celebrated your Momma's bday in heaven. That's beautiful. 🙏 💕

    ReplyDelete

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...