Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Tuesday 4

 

Monday, January 8, 2024

Food and Health

 Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4....

How we eat, drink and exercise are important to our health. Let's talk about it.


1. Do you believe you eat a healthy diet amd what makes it healty?

Not Really. I could eat more fruit and vegetable's.

2. What sort of drinks do you have with meals or between meals. Does it include enough water?

I am not a water drinker. I am working on that this year. Too much pop,tea and other things. 

3. Do you enjoy snacks throughout the day and what kind do you enjoy?

Yes, I am the Salty and sweet girl. 

4. How do you make sure you get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet? 

I take a multi vitamin. 

4 comments:

  1. I do not drink as much water as I need to. I have done well drinking water here at home, but we will see when I go back to work. Loved your answers! Have a nice week. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best in increasing your fruits, veggies and water intake. The early stages of doing this can be challenging. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

How to Grill Everything

  How To Grill Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Flame-Cooked Food The ultimate grilling guide and the latest in Mark Bittman’s acclaimed...