Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Soup and a Sandwich?

 Tuesday 4 https://tuesdaysplace.blogspot.com/


1. What is your favorite sandwich? What kind of bread, roll.. toasted or not? Butter: salted or sweet?

Ham and cheese on wheat. 

2. Do you have a favorite soup? Do you make homemade soup often? What kind?  What's your favorite store bought soup?

yes I love Potato soup. I make soup all the time. Chicken noodle is a family favorite I make. 

3. What kind of cheese should be on a grilled cheese sandwich and should it be served with tomato soup or some other flavor ?

My family like white cheddar or American  cheese with tomato soup. 


4. Is it a Hoagie, a Sub, a Zeppelin, a Grinder, or a Hero or maybe a Dagwood?   What's on it? Oil.. vinegar, onions, peppers, mayo?

In Michigan its a Sub or grinder with roast beef and cheese. In Louisiana its a Po boy with seafood. 

Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. Now I am thinking of a lobster roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lobster roll too, oh yum! Our one grandson , who is 6 loves white American cheese and the yellow variety too. He is a real character , always telling me he'll eat all of the cheese I buy. hahaha, if he wants a tummy ache.... oh no! Good choices here. I love doing these and I appreciate you sharing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love potato soup but haven't found a recipe that has wow'd me.

    ReplyDelete

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...