S'More Hodgepodge Please

 

S'More Hodgepodge Please




Welcome to the last Wednesday Hodgepodge of the month. If you've answered today's questions add your link at the end of my post, and don't forget to leave a comment for your neighbor there before you run off. Here we go- What is one cliche you think is nonsense? What's one you think holds truth? 

I am not much of cliche but saying i am like my mother is so true. 

What's the last thing you broke and how did it happen? 

I broke a dish. I knocked off the counter. 
Are you a fan of s'mores? Have you had a s'more this summer? Last thing you ate that you wanted to ask for 's'more of'
I do eat them , No i haven't.

A mode of transportation you've never tried? Will you someday? 
I have tried most but rickshaw or moped  . I would love to . 

Believe it or not, next week's Hodgepodge lands in a brand new month. What's your happiest memory from the month we're bidding adieu? 
We had a quite August , but college just started and the library is back offering school help. 


Comments

  1. I've told myself I'm turning into my mother a few times. Hope you have a nice Labor Day Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a lot like my mom too, which I think is mostly good.Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too ! She was a strong woman and I take it as a compliment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

At Home this Monday

Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake

tuesday 4