Hodgepodge

 

Everybody's Workin' For The Hodgepodge



Welcome to another edition of The Wednesday Hodgepodge. If you've answered today's questions, add your link at the end of my post. Be sure to leave a comment for the blogger before you, or all the bloggers if you have the time. Here we go- 

  • Something you're working on currently?  My blog and Falll projects
  • Tell us something about your first job? Was it a positive or negative experience for you? Did your parents insist you work while in school (either high school or college) or did you work because you wanted to?  My first job i worked for my Mom at the local fabric shop. I enjoyed it. In college i worked at the library. 
  • Have you ever had a job that required overnight travel? How did you feel about that? Have you ever had a job that required you to wear a uniform? Do you work better in the morning or at night?  No uniform ,business casual.   I have not had to travel overnight but i have had to work 3rd shift at night. 
  • What's something you bake or cook that is labor intensive? Is it worth it?  When i make bread by hand all the waiting is tough. Always good. 
  • One thing you're looking forward to in the month of September? Cooler weather !! College Football tailgating... 

Comments

  1. Homemade bread is definitely worth the trouble! We're excited to have college football back too. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home made bread taste so good! I have not made it since I was first married back in 1974. Not sure I could make it now with my arthritis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to work at a library. or a bookstore. Yes...homemade bread is a bit labor intensive (I currently make sourdough), but it's so worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

At Home this Monday

Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake

tuesday 4