I made this cute pumpkin tag out of layers of cardboard. For the pumpkin I tore off the top to make the pumpkin texture. With a little paint, flowers and fabric ribbon this will make a great tag for a gift of homemade pumpkin bread. 🎃 For my neighbor to enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Yarn Over Yonder: A Cozy Craft & Hobby Mystery (Junie Harper Craft Mysteries) The annual Millbrook Pop-Up Craft Fair should be the hig...
-
What Are You Going to Do? Welcome to Tuesday 4 continued in the memory of Toni Taddeo, its original author Here are a few questions for yo...
-
Bath Time Hello! It is nice to have you back again for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. There is something lovely about a nice hot bath on a ...
-
Today I'm playing with paint and my new stencils from Temu Happy Fall This is perfect for a t shirt or sweet shirt. Make su...
-
Friday"s Fave Five #897 Happy September everyone ... we are in the ber months. The best months of the year. Im hoping September will ...
No comments:
Post a Comment