Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Tuesday 4

 

What Are You Going to Do?

Welcome to Tuesday 4 continued in the memory of Toni Taddeo, its original author

Here are a few questions for you to consider.


1.   What things do you enjoy doing when you have time on your hands?

Reading, crafts and trying new recipes.

2.   Last minute company coming tonight for dinner!   What do you cook?

Depends whats in the freezer. But probly Spaghetti. 

3.   You've got a day to do anything and the weather is perfect outside, how are you going to spend the day?

While Cool Im in the yard. When it gets hot Im lunching and Thrift shopping. 

4.   It's morning and you are asked out for breakfast.  What are you ordering?
My favorite French toast and bacon. 

8 comments:

  1. I am so with you on the French toast. I just love it. I also love your blog banner. The room looks so warm and inviting. I miss having a sewing machine but I seem to ruin them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I think I collect machine some I have for sentimental reasons.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you've got the right plans for hot and cold weather. French toast and bacon sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! The calendar says September but it's 93 today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have me wanting French Toast. I have not had it in so long and I really love it. Hope you are having a nice week! Loved your answers.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed all your answers. I love thrifting

    ReplyDelete

Southern Smothered Cabbage

  Southern Smothered Cabbage  6 slices thick-cut bacon , chopped 1 yellow onion , chopped 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning 3 cloves garli...