Friday, November 24, 2023

: Leftover Sheppard Pie

  And today I am using leftovers... 

I had a Roast and vegetables from dinner and today I am turning it into tonight's dinner :  Shepard Pie from Leftovers !!





  • 1 pound leftover roast beef, cubed

  • 2 onions, thinly sliced

  • 1 C homemade beef gravy

  • 4 C mashed cooked potatoes

    1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

    2. Place roast beef in an even layer in bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish. Cover with sliced onions, then gravy. Spread mashed potatoes over top.

    3. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, until potatoes are browned.



1 comment:

  1. Yum! Thanks for the recipe. I'll need to try that soon. Hubby thinks it sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...