Monday, June 19, 2023

Homemaker Monday

 

Happy Homemaker Monday - 06/19/2023 }


Good Morning ! Its a Hot Steamy Monday as I write this post. So the Air is on as well as the coffee - So  Welcome to my Home ... 

Weather : HOT 

Heat Warning have already been posted and the temp will hit 100 degrees. We do have Rain for tomorrow and Friday so thats Good News. 

Outside my window : Hot  and dry. 
These popped up from last year planting... 

Today plans : 

Its already Hot outside. So I am trying too stay cool and start my Monday chores. Breakfast will be toast and lots of Coffee. 

I am a big planner fan - so here the second half of June. 



Chores: 

Nothing special . To Hot to do anything outside -so I will stay inside and work on a few projects. 
Household chores and my E mail chores as usual. 

On my Craft Table :

Cooling Neck wraps for both 2 leg and 4 leg family members. My direction is on the link. 


https://wordpress.com/posts/lisaseverydaylife.com?s=neck+wraps

Menu : 

almost too Hot to Eat. Lots of cooking outside to keep the house Cool. 
  • chicken taco
  • burgers on the grill
  • Crockpot pork chop casserole
  • Chicken kabob
  • Shrimp boil with friend 

What's happening Here : 

  • Library Summer Book Camp is finishing up. We have had a great time. Its also been busy since its a great place to Cool off.  And Read!! 

  • In Town : Main Street Live  This weekend the Main street was closed and full of tables and tents. Selling Food and things. Snow cones, Jumphouse and BBQ. 



AT Church this Sunday for Fathers Day ! 

“By wisdom, a house is built and by understanding, it is established. By knowledge, the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.”
– Proverbs 24:3–4


Have a Blessed week.. Drink plenty of fluids and stay safe....Lisa 

2 comments:

  1. love the neck coolers - stay hydrated with those hot temperatures. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love planners too! Have a gorgeous week!

    ReplyDelete

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...