Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Tuesday 4

 


Personal Snapshot

 


Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we try to get you talking, thinking and making new friends while you get to know old friends better.

Today is a hodgepodge of question for you to ponder:

1.  What TV programs that everyone else loved/loves did/do  you  dislike and why? Conversely, what program did you love while everyone else thought it was awful? (or maybe a song, book..etc)

I am a fan of Blue Bloods , FBI , Criminal minds.And old shows like : Columbo, Matlock, Murder she wrote. 

I am not a big fan of  Yellowstone : i guess i need to binge watch more. 

2   Do you resent serving without thanks or do you see a higher purpose behind it?

I feed people, The guys that mow the yard, neighbors, the shut in. And I volunteer at the Food Bank in town. 

3.  What flavor ice cream is your favorite and how do you like it served? (Sunday, Blizzard, cone, dish?) What toppings make your day?

Rocky road in waffle cone, Strawberry in a bowl, And once a while Banana split with toppings. 

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own? How many handbags? Do you use/wear them all? Should you weed them out?

Good Handbags is too many ,but I have stopped buying. And i rotate. Shoes not so many and most days flip flops or old tennis shoes. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on the shows you like and dislike! I love waffle cones!

    ReplyDelete

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...