Sunday, December 31, 2023

Crewel World (A Needlecraft Mystery Book 1

 Welcome to my Sunday...

Crewel World (A Needlecraft Mystery Book 1



When Betsy's sister is murdered in her own needlecraft store, Betsy takes over the shop and the investigation.But to find the murderer, she'll have to put together a list of motives and suspects to figure out this killer's pattern of crime...Includes a beautiful embroidery pattern!
from my library ;  It was a light enjoyable cozy read. I knew who the murderer was early on but there were some twists that would make me second guess myself. I downloaded the next two in the series after reading "Crewel World". Am glad to have discovered this series.

This weeks Tea Cup : My Mom always served Coffee and Tea in China cups. She collected over the years. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Memorial day paper wreath

  Memorial Day is just around the corner and we are making these fun and easy wreaths...using my favorite paper plates.  White paper plate (...