8 And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 9 An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. 10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. 11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Bible fellowship
Thanks for joining me this Sunday Our Bible journal John 14:6 is this Sunday project. As we explore the truth . ...
-
Happy Friday and I'm glad to welcome you to my blog. The week has been pretty quiet in our little town. But I'm always thankful for ...
-
Happy Friday and welcome to my home. It's hot today in Louisiana so grab a cold drink and have a break.... https://susanness...
-
Happy Friday ! Just some of my favorite things. This Valentine Day ! Chocolate cake. I love chocolate cake. And especially ...
-
Welcome friends to anther Monday " Happy Homemaker Monday https://familycorner.blogspot.com/ It's the first Monday o...
-
It's Christmas in July with Dollar general $1 craft kits. Don't miss the cute craft kits that can be found on the seasonal aisle. T...

No comments:
Post a Comment