Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Journal of Memmories


Welcome to my Home this Tuesday ! 

One of my favorite things to make are journals and small photo albums 
to give to friends as gifts, This is a bought album I decorated. with stamps
and a little water color.



The open window on the front I filled with a simple water color stamp. 


 

I stamped this in black on water color paper. Let dry. Then lightly colored with water colors.
 I love water colors because of the amount of water added to paint you 
can get various shades of the same colors and blending is fast and easy. 

My finish album : 



Please make sure you follow my Facebook page ! Lots of New 

crafts are around the cornor... Lisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bee-you-tiful

 Smile!  Hope this cute little Bee makes you Smile ! This digital stamp is colored with pencils, and mounted on scrapbook paper inspired by ...