Thursday, May 23, 2024

DIY Memorial Day

 I am upcycling a bottle to make simple table decorations 



I first cleaned my bottle and wiped down with baby wipe. Let dry and taped off my middle stripe. Then painted in blue and let dry. Remove tape and painted with red in middle. Let dry and ten added star border and star. Then I cut out paper stars and then cover with star napkins. and let dry. Hot clue the star to chop sticks. I then added the red ribbon on top . 

Close up of stars :



Thanks for stopping bye.  I will be making these for our Veterans BBQ  lunch as  a center piece on our tables. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Time Recipes; Cheeseburger Sliders

  Cheeseburger Sliders :  Summer Time Recipes  2   lb   lean ground beef ,  (90/10 or 93/7 fat content) 1/2   Tbsp olive oil  1   tsp  salt ...